Custom Craftworks manufactures massage tables, chairs, equipment and accessories made with the best, longest-lasting products on the market. No matter how expensive your table may be, chances are, it won't matter much to your clients. When each client walks in, the first thing they are going to pay attention to is the part they lay on: the upholstery [and the linens]. Is your table clean? Is the upholstery tattered or stained? Do your linens look clean and crisp?
By properly taking care of your table's upholstery, you will ensure your table has a long life!
After Each Client...
Clean your table with a mild cleaning solution.
• Solutions of 10% mild household liquid dish soap and warm water work best. This ensures no over use of chemicals and will keep upholstery colors vibrant
• After cleaning with solution, rinse with clean water and thoroughly dry
• Make a solution of Fantastik® and water OR Formula 409® and water [1:1 ratio]
• Use a water dampened cloth, rub and dab gently until stain lifts
• Rinse with clean water and dampened cloth
• Dampen a soft [white] cloth with a solution of household bleach and water [10% bleach/ 90% water]
• Rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth until bleach concentration is gone
Try a Disinfecting Wipe
• An easy alternative to mixing solutions is the disinfectant wipe called Protex Ultra Disinfectant Wipes. Many Pivotal Health customers use these wipes.
What NOT to Use
• Using improper cleaning agents that crack, dry out and destroy your vinyl will result in a VOIDED warranty.
• Do not use any cleaning agents that contain alcohol, harsh chemicals or abrasives.
Do you have any questions regarding a purchase, a Custom Craftworks product or product? Request a phone consultation below and a Pivotal Health Solutions representative will contact you as soon as possible.